Halloween Bark Recipe and other Last-Minute Halloween Ideas! If you are anything like me, your day (life) whizzes by at entirely too fast of a pace. Decisions are made in an instant, although you’d rather ponder over them for days, and events come and go in a
Sometimes these decisions change on a dime… a few times.
You are, are not, are, are not, are, are NOT, Are, ARE NOT, ARRRRRRE having a Halloween Party this year!
Good for you. When this sort of decision is made at the last-minute, QUICK and EASY are our two favorite words. And let’s throw in “cute” for good measure.
Candy Bark is one of my favorite go-to treats for any holiday because it takes only moments to make and disappears faster than a flying banshee.
This particular Bark Recipe is a festive way to celebrate the witching hour… or a resourceful method of using up your Halloween loot!
Simply melt and pour the chocolate onto wax paper, then drop your favorite Halloween candies, and candy bar pieces over the top. Allow it to dry and break into pieces. See? Quick and easy, perfect for you last-minute party animals!
Halloween Bark Recipe
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Pour the milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 60 seconds, then stir. Continue heating in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until the chocolate is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate onto the prepared cookie sheet and smooth to the edges.
- Repeat with the white chocolate. Then pour it on top of the milk chocolate. Swirl with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the chopped candy bar over the chocolate. Then sprinkle the candy corns and the "spooky" candy on top.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes—until hard. Then break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!
Here are a few BRILLIANT Last-Minute Halloween Ideas I think you’ll like:
Door Monster from IdleWife
Cheese Monsters from Cute Food for Kids
Candy Centerpiece from One Charming Party
Mummy Cookies from Cookin’ Canuck
Glow Stick Lanterns from Lil Blue Boo
Crimson Halloween Punch from Cook, Shoot, Eat