Grilled Pork Chops Recipe with Pineapple Salsa
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook Time:8 minutes
Spicy Firecracker Pork Chops with Fresh Pineapple, Kiwi and Red Pepper Salsa
For the Pork Chops:
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 – 1 inch thick (1-1.5 lbs)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons mesquite liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon sriracha hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
For the Salsa:
- 1 cup fresh diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced kiwi (about 4)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Pour the soy sauce, liquid smoke, hot sauce and honey in a large zip bag. Shake to mix, then add the pork chops. Marinate for at least thirty minutes.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- For the pineapple salsa, mix all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss. Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Once the grill is hot, grill the pork chops for 3-4 minutes per side. You want the pork chops to be slightly pink or just barely cook through, but not dry.
- Cover the chops with foil and allow them to rest at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with fresh salsa piled over the top.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Bush’s Beans. All opinions are my own. These are awesome beans, folks!
PAGE: 1 2
Pina Colada Cupcakes with Kiwi Frosting Next Post
Grilled Romaine Salad with Buttermilk Dressing