Grilled Pork Chops Recipe with Pineapple Salsa: What are you planning to grill up Memorial Day Weekend? Try this deliciously easy Grilled Pork Chops Recipe with fresh Pineapple Salsa.
We’ve got big plans Memorial Day Weekend involving friends, water sports and a LOT of food. Yet as much as I love to cook, I do not want to spend the entire weekend in the kitchen. That’s why it’s important to plan ahead, selecting a menu for the weekend that is easy to prepare, yet full of flavor.
When I meal-plan for a big weekend, I like to:
- Bake ahead. Making cookies and treats to serve over several days allows for more fun time.
- Serve lots of fresh cut fruit. Easy, healthy, and a sure crowd-pleaser.
- Prepare double portions of dishes that make great leftovers. That way, tonight’s pasta salad can be served with sandwiches in a couple days.
- Make use of the grill. Grilling your meals, means quick smoky flavor and very little clean up.
- Serve favorite easy side dishes like Bush’s Grillin’ Beans.
Doing these few things makes the weekend much more relaxing for me. And if mommy’s relaxed, everyone’s relaxed!
This easy Grilled Pork Chops Recipe with Pineapple Salsa is a marvelous dish to serve Memorial Day weekend because it’s quick to make and loaded with flavor.
The pork chops soak in a sweet, smoky and spicy marinade that offers a real kick. Then the fresh pineapple salsa with kiwi, red bell pepper and cilantro adds a cool and spicy element, and a pop of color. You can get kids to eat anything when you put a fresh fruit salsa over the top.
Add Bush’s newest Grillin’ Beans flavor, Sweet Mesquite, to complement the smoky pork chops and you have a meal that makes everyone happy.
PAGE: 1 2
Pina Colada Cupcakes with Kiwi Frosting Next Post
Grilled Romaine Salad with Buttermilk Dressing