Fresh Mango Guacamole Dip
I Love Tortilla Chips
I have a confession to make… Tortilla chips are my personal kryptonite.
I love them with a great passion for their crunch, comforting salted-corn flavor, and dipping capabilities.
Although I’m very fond of salsa and guacamole, it’s the chips rather than the dips that draw me in every time. Especially tortilla chips with a touch of intrigue, and the perfect air bubble ratio creating thin crispy layers.
Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips
Speaking of crispy layers, have you tried Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips?
They are exactly the kind of tortilla chips I cannot live without. Perfect in their simplicity, yet more than just a chip.
Made with corn, buckwheat, and oats, Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips are the perfect tortilla chips to pair with a dip that is a little out of the ordinary as well.
Perfect For A Summer Snack
This summer we’ve got all sorts of fun events planned. Lake trips, beach vacations, hiking trips in the mountains.
We will need easy-prep snacks for all these events. Snacks the whole family can get excited about. Of course, tortilla chips must be involved. *wink*
Fresh Mango Guacamole
Guacamole is probably my favorite accompaniment to beloved tortillas chips. Although classic guacamole is always welcomed, sometimes it’s fun to mix things up!
Today’s Fresh Mango Guacamole is so enticing. It offers the freshness, creamy texture, and savory goodness of traditional guacamole, yet with a tangy pop of sweetness from the mangoes.
Our Favorite Mango Guacamole Dip Recipe
Fresh Mango Guacamole is a fabulous snack to take to the lake or beach this season. Make it ahead and cover it well with plastic to keep from browning. Then pop it in the cooler with your beverages.
Just last weekend I made a large batch of this Fresh Mango Guacamole to take to the lake, along with a couple of bags of Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips. Our whole party agreed, Fresh Mango Guacamole is pure heaven!
Bright and vibrant with tons of color and chunky appeal. You’ve got to give it a try this summer.
- Avocados – The base ingredient in any guacamole
- Lime – Offers acidity and helps to keep the guacamole fresh longer
- Mango – Brings in a little bit of tangy sweetness
- Red Bell Pepper – Adds a dash of color and crunch to the guacamole
- Scallions – Gives the guac a mild onion flavor
- Cilantro – Adds a fresh herby essence
- Garlic – Because who doesn’t love garlic?
- Serrano Pepper – Provides some spiciness to the guacamole
- Salt and Pepper – For a little added seasoning
- Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips – The perfect pairing to this sweet and spicy guacamole
How to Make Fresh Mango Guacamole
Cut the avocados in half. Remove the pits and scoop out the flesh. Place the avocado flesh in a bowl.
Add the lime juice, garlic, chopped serrano pepper, and salt. Use two forks to smash the avocado into guacamole.
Fresh Mango Guacamole Dip Recipe
Dice the mango and red pepper into small cubes. Mix the mango, red pepper, scallions, and cilantro into the guacamole.
Taste, then salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately, or chill for later, with Multigrain Tostitos!
See The Recipe Card Below For How To Make Fresh Mango Guacamole Dip Recipe. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I know if my avocados are ripe enough to use?
If you press the avocado slightly, you should be able to feel the softness of the inside. Also, where the avocado was attached by the stem, you can peel the “button” off and see if the inside is green or yellow.
Are brown spots on avocados bad?
No, avocados are like apples… When they are exposed to air they oxidize and chemically change their color to brown. It might look unappetizing, but it is still safe to eat, unless it has been sitting out for a few days. Just cut off the darkest brown spots and use the rest.
Can I store guacamole in the fridge?
Since avocados turn brown with exposure to air, place some plastic wrap over the guacamole and press out the air bubbles, so the plastic is directly against the guacamole. Then place the lid on top and refrigerate.
Other Recipes You Will Love:
- Fresh Zesty Guacamole
- Fajita Guacamole
- Bubble Taco Salad Bowls
- Best Homemade Bean Dip
- Buffalo Cowboy Caviar
- Guacamole and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- The Best Homemade Salsa Recipe
- How to Make Corn Tortillas
- Peach Salsa from The Blond Cook
Fresh Mango Guacamole Dip Recipe
- Cut the avocados in half. Remove the pits and scoop out the flesh. Place the avocado flesh in a medium bowl. And the lime juice, garlic, chopped serrano pepper, and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Use two forks to smash the avocado into guacamole.
- Dice the mango and red pepper into small 1/4 inch cubes. Mix the mango, red pepper, scallions, and cilantro into the guacamole. Taste, then salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately, or chill for later, with Multigrain Tostitos!
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Frito-Lay. All opinions are my own.