Easy Buffalo Chicken Bites
Looking for quick and tasty party snacks? Look no further. These itty bitty Easy Buffalo Chicken Bites are just the thing to serve at your holiday or game-day party!
A hoard of feverish football fans are heading to your house this fall. Do you feel calm and collected?
If not, that’s okay. Most people get a bit frazzled at the thought of preparing food for a large group.
My game plan is to make a few show-stopping snacks, then fill in with easy store-bought items like chips and salsa, or veggies and dip.
That way, the dishes I make really stand out, yet I’m not preparing days in advance.
I always try to provide party snacks that are loaded with comforting flavors, yet are presented in a unique way.
Like these little Easy Buffalo Chicken Bites.
You can’t very well have a game day party without buffalo chicken, but you can steer clear of sticky wings and red fingerprints on the sofa.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Bites wrap all the goodness of buffalo wings, in neat little packages to keep your fingers clean.
I whipped up an easy creamy buffalo chicken filling with hot wing sauce, celery, onions, and cream cheese. Then scooped it into Athens Mini Fillo Shells.
Before serving, I simply sprinkled crumbled blue cheese, bacon, and chopped celery leaves over the top. Voila!
I love using phyllo cups for super bowl snacks like this.
They are pre-baked, so you can serve them straight out of the package, but you can also pop them in the oven for bubbly-hot appetizers and desserts.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Bites are such and fun and tasty snack to whip up for all your fall events.
Make them for your holiday parties this year… They’ll be the first thing to disappear!
More Super Bowl Snack Ideas:
Bagna Cauda with Sun-Dried Tomatoes ~ A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms ~ Lauren’s Latest
Vegan Jalapeno Poppers ~ Namely Marly
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 3 strips bacon
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup hot wing sauce
- 30 Athens Mini Fillo Shells (2 boxes)
- 1 ounce crumbled blue cheese
- chopped celery leaves for garnish
- Heat a skillet to medium-high. Add the bacon and brown for 5-7 minutes. Remove the bacon and crumble when cool.
- Add the celery and onion to the bacon grease. Saute for 2-3 minutes to soften, then add the cream cheese. Allow the cream cheese to melt a little, then mix in the chicken and hot wing sauce. Mix well.
- Spoon the warm chicken mixture into the phyllo shells. Then sprinkle the tops with crumbled blue cheese, bacon, and celery leaves. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!