Chocolate Mint Bundt Cake + Book Release!
Rich and jaw-dropping… Our Chocolate Mint Bundt Cake has a creamy mint chip swirl running throughout, and is topped with chocolate ganache and Andes Mints. It is the perfect cake to share to kick off our Bundt Cake Bash today!
We’re celebrating today, and we’re doing it in style with Chocolate Mint Bundt Cake!
What are we celebrating, pray tell?
A couple things… (So make sure to read all the way to the bottom of the post!)
First and foremost, we’re celebrating bundt cakes in all their glory.
Just look at this cake. Our Chocolate Mint Bundt Cake is dripping with mint chip decadence, to wow the young and old.
A thick layer of mint chip filling is poured over the chocolate bundt cake batter and cleverly settles in just the right spot as it bakes. Then to make a good thing better, I drizzled rich chocolate ganache over the top and sprinkled it with chopped Andes Mints.
Ridiculous. In a good way.
But this Chocolate Mint Bundt Cake is just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.
Today we’re launching our first-ever ebook, Brilliant Bundt Cakes.
This eCookbook is filled to the brim with delectable and artful bundt cakes for all your celebrations this year.
We compiled our 8 favorite bundt cake recipes and toppings from A Spicy Perspective, then added 27 of the most, well… brilliant, bundt cakes and cake toppings we could dream up!
The complete collection of Brilliant Bundt Cakes is available today for
$7.99 $2.99 and can be purchased and downloaded straight to your computer, tablet, or phone in a matter of minutes.
Curious what’s inside?
Brilliant Bundt Cakes offers my very best baking tips and bundt cake tips, along with 25 amazing bundt cake recipes (including today’s Chocolate Mint Bundt Cake) and 10 additional cake toppings for those of us who never know when enough is enough.
Here’s a little glimpse of what you’ll find…
Buttermilk Cherry Bundt Cake
Toasted S’mores Bundt Cake
Lemon Meringue Bundt Cake
Tender Carrot Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
Italian Cream Bundt Cake with Pistachios
You can order now…
Or link over to our Brilliant Bundt Cakes Page to see more tantalizing images and get download instructions.
What… did you think we were done?
Oh no, the party has just started!!
MightyNest.com is continuing the celebration with an amazing Bake Your Bundt Off Giveaway!
If you’ve ever shopped with MightyNest, you know they have a huge assortment of safe and healthy, cooking, household, and lunchbox items to help you produce and deliver the best food imaginable.
MightyNest is an online retailer with a positive mission: To provide the natural, organic, and non-toxic products that parents seek for their home while also giving back to schools. Better Goods + Supporting your school!
Everything they sell is selected with the highest standards for safety and quality. Glass and stainless baking gear and food storage. Green cleaning supplies. Natural bath products, and other home essentials. And everything is selected to be free from known toxic ingredients such as: BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Lead, Formaldehyde, flame retardants, Parabens and more.
MightyNest not only wants to support the well-being of your family, they want to support your local school too.
Sign your school up for MightyNest for Schools Program and with every purchase you make, MightyNest donates 15% of your order amount to your school of choice. That’s pretty generous if you ask me.
And MightyNest has a generous gift for you today!
To help one lucky ASP reader make and transport bundt cakes, MightyNest put together a huge giveaway prize package, that contains quite a few goodies – valued at over $250! On top of that, they’ll also donate $100 to the school of the winner’s choice! That puts the value of this giveaway over $350!
This assortment of Bundt Cake Baking Items will help you Bake Your Bundt Off this season:
- Glass Bundt Pan – That helps the cake flip out effortlessly!
- Wooden Cakebox – Designed with removable shelves for whole cakes or cupcakes.
- Leather Cakebox Strap – So you can carry your cakebox everywhere you go.
- 2 Tea Towels
- Stainless Measuring Cups
- Stainless Measuring Spoons
- Chemex Coffeemaker
- Chemex Filters
- Set of 4 Glass Mugs
- Set of 3 Stainless Mixing Bowls
- Stainless Serving Spatula
- Plus a copy of Brilliant Bundt Cakes Ebook!
TO ENTER: Follow the prompts in the automated entry form above.
Chocolate Mint Bundt Cake
For the Cake:
For the Mint Swirl:
For the Chocolate Ganache:
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 12 Andes mints chopped into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and move the oven racks to make room for a bundt pan in the center. Thoroughly butter and flour a 12-cup bundt pan and set aside.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Turn the mixer on low to stir. Then slowly add in the remaining melted butter, sugar, eggs, sour cream, water and vanilla. Turn the mixer off, scrape the bowl, then mix again until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan. Then wash the mixing bowl and beat the cream cheese and sugar together for the mint chip swirl. Add the egg and peppermint extract. Beat until smooth. Then slowly add the flour and green food coloring. Scrape the bowl and mix until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mint chip filling over the batter and bake for 45-55 minutes, until a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow the cake to rest and cool for at least 30 minutes before flipping out of the pan. Flip the cake onto a wire cooling rack and cool to room temperature before topping.
- Once the cake has cooled, bring the cream to a boil (in the microwave or on the stove). Remove from heat and add the chocolate chips. Allow them to sit in the hot cream for 5 minutes, then stir to combine. Place a piece of wax paper under the wire cooling rack.
- Pour the ganache into a piping bag (or plastic bag with the corner snipped off) and pipe chocolate ganache ribbons over the cake. Sprinkle with chopped Andes Mints.
- Let the toppings set before wrapping the cake. You can, however, cut it immediately after topping!
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!