Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Pops
Yield: 24 pops
Prep Time:30 minutes
- Pinch the stem and leaves off the top of each strawberry and gently insert a lollipop stick in the center. Prepare a piece of styrofoam to hold the pops, by punching 24 holes in it with one of the sticks.
- Using a double boiler, slowly melt the chocolate over low heat. (Or use the microwave method – Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until melted.)
- Dip the strawberries in the chocolate, coating down to the stick. Make sure there are no gaps/bubbles anywhere or the strawberry juices will seep out. Gently shake off the excess and place in the Styrofoam holder to dry.
- Once the chocolate is dry, repeat this process with the colored candy melts, alternating colors, and dipping less deep into the melted chocolate to create colored layers. (You may have to reheat/melt your colored chocolate a few times during this process.)
- After the final dip on each pop, quickly sprinkle the top with Valentine colored sprinkles and place back in the holder to dry. Wrap and distribute immediately.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2