The Best Broccoli Salad Recipe
Yield: 12+ servings
Prep Time:15 minutes
The Best Broccoli Salad Recipe, possibly, in the whole world. This spin on the classic southern broccoli salad is loaded with goodies like bacon and sweet cherries!
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 cups finely chopped kale
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 3/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 3/4 cup sunflower seed kernels
- 1 cup mayonnaise (could be low fat)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chop and prep all the ingredients. In a large bowl add the broccoli florets, chopped kale, red onion, shredded carrots, chopped apple, dried cherries, chopped bacon, and sunflower kernels.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, crushed red pepper, and salt, until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until thoroughly coated. Then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. *Can be made up to 3 days ahead.
Yield: 12+ servings, Serving Size: 12
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 227 Calories
- Total Fat: 13.9g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Sodium: 477mg
- Carbohydrates: 21.3g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Sugar: 10.2g
- Protein: 6.5g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2