The Best Balsamic Vinaigrette
Yield: 3/4 cup dressing
Prep Time:5 minutes
The Best Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe – A simple salad dressing with fabulous flavor. Rich, zesty, and tangy-sweet! Only 6 ingredients needed.
- 1/4 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Pour the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, 2 tablespoons honey, dijon mustard, dried thyme, and garlic clove in a jar. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Place the lid on the jar and shake vigorously to combine. Once smooth, taste. Then add more honey or salt if needed.
Yield: 3/4 cup dressing, Serving Size: 12
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 54 Calories
- Total Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6g
- Sodium: 107mg
- Carbohydrates: 4.4g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sugar: 3.9g
- Protein: 0.1g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2
Bruschetta Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner Next Post
Coconut Cheesecake Muffins with Macaroon Crust