It’s weekend cocktail time! Our weekend quickie post to get you in the mood to CHEERS. Today Erin’s sharing a light and bubbly Apple Ginger Buck Cocktail that is perfect for fall.
The Apple Ginger Buck Cocktail
This cocktail is really all about the apple-ginger beer, which is a great versatile ingredient to have on hand.
You could use it with other spirits if you’re not a whiskey fan, or it stands on it’s own as a non-alcoholic option.
Either way, the sparkling apple flavor is a huge hit for fall!
Apple Ginger Buck Cocktail
- 2 oz bourbon or rye
- Apple-Ginger Beer (see recipe below)
To make Apple-Ginger Beer:
- 1.5 oz Fresh Ginger Juice
- 2 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 oz Apple Cider (or fresh apple juice)
- 4 oz Simple Syrup (1:1 sugar/water ratio)
- For the Apple-Ginger Beer: Combine all ingredients with 1 cup of water and pour into a soda siphon. Charge mixture with CO2 and enjoy!
- For the Apple Ginger Buck Cocktail: Pour bourbon into a tall collins glass. Fill with ice and top with Apple-Ginger Beer.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!