4-Ingredient Magic Grilled Chicken Breasts
4-Ingredient Magic Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe: An ultra easy and tantalizing grilled chicken recipe, with just a handful of ingredients! This magic chicken can also be baked in the oven if you don’t have a grill.
We Love Our Chicken
Chicken is so versatile. We put it in salads, soups, casseroles, pasta dishes, and serve it as a stand-alone main dish.
Chicken is historically the most beloved form of protein in the United States, according to sales records from grocery chains and restaurants. It ranks significantly higher than beef, pork, seafood, or other forms of poultry here in the USA.
There are uncountable ways to prepare chicken… So many ways, in fact, that we are closing in on 200 chicken recipes here on A Spicy Perspective.
Healthy Chicken Recipes
We love our chicken… And it seems to love us back!
- Heart-healthy lean protein
- Vitamin B6 to boost your metabolism
- Vitamins B2 to help with cell regeneration
- Phosphorus to keep your teeth and bones strong
- And it acts as a natural anti-depressant, by boosting your serotonin levels.
No wonder we can’t get enough of it.
Although there are all sorts of naughty yet delicious chicken recipes, today I’m sharing my favorite super simple go-to healthy grilled chicken recipe for when I’m in a hurry!
Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe
I love these easy 4-ingredient chicken breasts so much. The seasoning mixture locks in the flavor and juices so they are zesty and tender every time.
This method makes a fabulous grilled chicken recipe. However, you can also bake them in the oven.
Although they don’t get the same charred quality, the seasoning sticks to the chicken a little better in the oven, so they are packed with flavor!
4-Ingredient Magic Grilled Chicken Breasts Ingredient Checklist
These zesty chicken breasts are so tender and flavorful, they are wonderful as a main dish. Yet they are just as fabulous to make-ahead, and chop up for salads, soups, tacos, and wraps.
The 4 Required Ingredients Include:
- Chicken Breasts. (boneless and skinless)
- Mayonnaise. To act as the base of the glaze. You can use standard mayo, or find gluten free and paleo brands.
- Spicy Whole Grain Mustard. The chunky kind, yet with a creamy base texture. (See the image above.)
- Smoked paprika. To add that little extra smoky something.
P.S. You will probably also want to add some salt and pepper.
How To Make Perfect Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Simply mix the mayonnaise, mustard, and paprika.
- Brush it over the chicken.
- Grill over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes per side.
That’s it! You’ll be amazed at how this power-packed seasoning glaze flavors and tenderizes the chicken breasts.
Make sure to let your cooked chicken rest for 5 minutes before cutting into the breasts.
See the Full (Printable) 4-Ingredient Magic Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Below!
More Amazing Chicken Recipes
- Air Fryer Everything Bagel Chicken
- Balsamic Chicken Skewers with Israeli Couscous
- Perfect Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Pesto Chicken Baked Tortellini
- Peruvian Baked Chicken and Veggie Roll Ups
- Pollo Rojo (Red Pepper Chicken)
- Grilled Chicken Rasta Pasta
- Homemade Chick Fil A Nuggets
- Miso Honey Chicken
- See All Our Chicken Recipes!
4-Ingredient Magic Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Set out a small bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Brush the mustard mixture on one side of each chicken breast. Place the chicken on the grill with the mustard side down. Then brush the tops with the mustard mixture.
- Grill for 5 minutes per side, flipping once. Allow the chicken to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!