Spooky 3-Ingredient Monster Teeth Recipe, the perfect edible gift for Halloween!
Every year my kids help me brainstorm fun and festive treats for our Halloween party. I’m always surprised by their ability to dream up an endless list of treat after ghoulish treat that they want to serve October 31st.
This year, Ava has given me countless ideas for snacks and desserts. Apparently she’s been planning for our party since spring!
Today’s 3-Ingredient Monster Teeth Recipe is her creation. Grocery shopping with me one afternoon, she mentioned in the cereal aisle that Captain Crunch Cereal looks like teeth.
The moment it came out of her mouth, I could see her wheels spinning. This 3-Ingredient Monster Teeth Recipe was her first suggestion and after giving it a try, we decided it was worth saving for Halloween.
All you need to make this 3-Ingredient Monster Teeth Recipe is:
- Captain Crunch Cereal (Or another cereal with the same shape.)
- Vibrant Green Candy Melts
- Bone Sprinkles
You can find bone sprinkles and candy melts in craft stores, on Amazon, and in some grocery stores.
Just melt the candy melts, pour them over the cereal, and toss to coat.
Then spread the 3-Ingredient Monster Teeth Recipe out flat and quickly sprinkle on the bone sprinkles.
Once dried, break into pieces and store.
Ava’s 3-Ingredient Monster Teeth Recipe make a great snack for Halloween night, but would also make a wonderful giveaway wrapped in cellophane or in paper cones.
3-Ingredient Monster Teeth Recipe
- Place the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in one minute increments, stirring in between until smooth. Lay a large piece of wax paper out on the counter.
- Meanwhile measure out the cereal in a large bowl. Once the candy melts are completely smooth, pour them over the cereal and stir well to coat.
- Dump the cereal on the wax paper and quickly spread into a thin layer. Quickly scatter bones sprinkles over the top. If you don't do this fast enough the candy melts with dry before the sprinkles can stick. Once dry, break apart and store in a large air-tight container.