Sweet Chili Pulled Pork Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 12 ounce bottle beer
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 medium cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 2-inch piece of ginger, peeled
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Cut the pork in half lengthwise and then cut it crosswise into 2 1/2 inch chunks.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the ber vinegar, water, garlic, ginger, salt, black pepper, and red pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the pork, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 1 hour, or until the pork is very tender.
- Remove the pork from the liquid and transfer to a cutting board. Use two forks to shred the pork.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop out and discard the garlic and ginger. Add the shredded pork and chili sauce to the pan. Stir to combine.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2
Shrimp and Gnocchi Lettuce Wraps Next Post
Grilled Shrimp and Corn with Creamy Lime Vinaigrette