Pan con Tomate, complements of Curate Tapas Bar in Asheville, North Carolina.
Pan con Tomate (Tomato Bread)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes
- 1/4 loaf of baguette, split open
- 1 clove garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the tomatoes and garlic clove in half.
- Toast the open face baguette pieces in the broiler over low heat until golden brown.
- Rub the open garlic clove on both sides of the bread just to allow the flavor to permeate the bread.
- Squeeze the pulp out of the tomato halves onto the open face baguette pieces, leaving the skins behind.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
Gambas al Ajillo – Asheville’s Cúrate Tapas Bar Next Post
Chocolate Raspberry Pots de Creme