Business & Media
A Spicy Perspective is a passion, but it’s also a family business.
Let’s work together!
A Spicy Perspective is a resource to cooks of all levels, focusing on simple, yet artful recipes, and intriguing conversation. We enjoy working with companies that have the same primary goal we do: to make cooking at home easy and interesting for families today.
…And to add a little extra SPICE to daily life!
We work hard to earn the trust of our readers, so it is extremely important that the products promoted on ASpicyPerspective.com are items we use and believe in. All promoted products are thoroughly tested to determine if they are a good fit for the A Spicy Perspective community.
We Provide Customized Support for Businesses Through:
Professional Recipe Development. Tried-and-True Recipes are our Magnum Opus. We would love to work with you to develop appetizing recipes that suit the needs of your brand/product.
Professional Photography and Food Styling. Hire us to make your food photography look tantalizing.
Sponsored Posts. We serve up Product Reviews, Giveaways and Special Promotions in a deliciously palatable way. Let us share your business in blog posts.
Brand Ambassadorship. Have Sommer Collier represent your brand through social media and on ASpicyPerspective.com.
Conference Ambassadorship. Sommer Collier goes to multiple food/blog conferences each year. If you are looking for an ambassador to represent your brand at a conference or food show, let us know.
Blogger Outreach Consulting. Do you have a fantastic product, but need help developing a blog outreach strategy, in order to share it with the masses? We can help you put together a comprehensive plan that will get bloggers interested in your brand.
Media Coverage for Festivals, Events, and Tours. Let us spread the word about your event, tour, or product. We’re happy to experience your event and publicize it through posts and social media.
Travel Reviews. The A Spicy Perspective community always likes to hear about our travel experiences. If there’s a place you want us to visit and share, contact us!
Advertisements. We offer a variety of options for ads on ASpicyPerspective.com.
Contact Sommer Collier for details and rates.
Past Sponsored Posts and Giveaways:
- Bush’s Beans
- Villeroy & Boch
- McCormick Spices
- Udi’s Gluten Free
- Sargento Cheese
- Brown Cow Yogurt
- Rice Krispies
- Rose Romano’s
- Epiphanie Bags
- Ile De France Cheese
- Theros Olive Oil
- The Nature Conservancy
- GE Appliances
- Athens Foods
- Cancun Mexico
- Kohler Food and Wine Experience
- FEAST Portland
- Harry and David’s Orchard Tour
- Iowa Corn Quest
- National Truffle Festival
- Pittsburgh, PA with DeLallo Foods
- California Dairy Board, California Milk Tour
- National Pork Board, Sustainable Pork Tour
- RedBook (and here and here)
- Top 30 Pinners You Should Follow by TIME Magazine
- Relish Magazine’s Top 11 Food Pinner To Follow on Pinterest
- Top 10 Food Bloggers on The Huffington Post
- Eat In Eat Out
- BlogHer – Pro Food Photography
- Daily Burn
- Tip Junkie
- BonBon Break
- AT&T Insider
- Gourmet Live
- Reader’s Digest
- The Huffington Post (Here here and here as well.)
- Explore Asheville
- SITS Girls
- Season with Spice
- Tasty Kitchen Blog
- Babble’s Family Kitchen
- FineCooking.com “Best of Blogs”
Photography and Print:
- Featured in Bon Appetit Magazine, July 2013
- Food Styling/Photography for Villeroy & Boch In-Store Recipe Cards.
- Food Styling/Photography for Asheville Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau
- Food Styling/Photography for McCormick.com
- Featured in Best Selling Author Tim Ferriss’ Slow Carb Cookbook
TV, Video, and Radio Exposure:
Holiday Safety Tips Clip with Farmers Insurance and Bonesteel Films.
On Asheville FM Radio, A Spicy Perspective Program.
KitchenAid Cooking Challenge – “Corn on the COBB”
Old El Paso Partnership Clip
LIVE “Cook Like a Pro” Cooking Class on themotherhood.com.