I’ve had such fun stirring up a cauldron of spooky Halloween treats with the help of my favorite go-to products from McCormick Spices.
We used McCormick Extracts and Vibrant Food Colorings to make these kid-friendly Creepy Crawly Cake Truffles and Halloween Gumball Hedgehogs this month. My little ones enjoyed both projects and are SO excited to share them with their friends on Halloween.
Today McCormick Spices is graciously offering a Spooky Squad Giveaway to help YOU make marvelously menacing treats this Halloween.
The Spooky Squad Giveaway Prize Includes:
- A Fun Halloween Apron
- Colorful KitchenAid Mixing Bowls
- Expandable Cooling Rack
- An array of McCormick Food Colorings and Extracts
- Halloween Candies for Decorating
TO ENTER: ~CLOSED~
Simply tell me about your favorite Halloween Treat in the comments below.
For additional entries:
- Follow McCormick Spices on Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Follow A Spicy Perspective by: Email, RSS, Facebook, and/or Pinterest.
- Pin on Pinterest
- Share on Facebook (with a link)
- Tweet This: Win this AWESOME @McCormickSpices #SpookySquad #Giveaway on @SpicyPerspectiv! Just in time for #Halloween! http://aspicyperspective.com/?p=16987 #baking
(Share Buttons at the top or bottom of this post.)
Leave a separate comment for each entry ~ 10 possible entries per person!
This giveaway will close and a winner will be randomly selected October 22nd to make sure you get it in time! For US residents only.
Winner: #131 Amber
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by McCormick Spices. All opinions are my own.