Fresh Mango Guacamole
Yield: 3 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 4 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup small diced mango
- 1/2 cup small diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chipped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and finely diced
- Salt and pepper
- Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips for dipping
- Cut the avocados in half. Remove the pits and scoop out the flesh. Place the avocado flesh in a medium bowl. And the lime juice, garlic, chopped serrano pepper, and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Use two forks to smash the avocado into guacamole.
- Dice the mango and red pepper into small 1/4 inch cubes. Mix the mango, red pepper, scallions, and cilantro into the guacamole. Taste, then salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately, or chill for later, with Multigrain Tostitos!
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2