Fresh Mango Guacamole
Yield: 3 cups
Prep Time:10 minutes
Fresh Mango Guacamole Recipe – A bold and zesty guacamole with spicy-sweet sensations in each bite! This healthy recipe is easy to make and even easier to love.
- 4 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup small diced mango
- 1/2 cup small diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chipped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and finely diced
- Salt and pepper
- Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips for dipping
- Cut the avocados in half. Remove the pits and scoop out the flesh. Place the avocado flesh in a medium bowl. And the lime juice, garlic, chopped serrano pepper, and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Use two forks to smash the avocado into guacamole.
- Dice the mango and red pepper into small 1/4 inch cubes. Mix the mango, red pepper, scallions, and cilantro into the guacamole. Taste, then salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately, or chill for later, with Multigrain Tostitos!
NOTES: If making ahead, press piece of plastic over the surface of the guacamole, removing any air bubbles. This will help to keep the guacamole from browning.
Yield: 3 cups, Serving Size: 12
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 182 Calories
- Total Fat: 14.7g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1g
- Sodium: 105mg
- Carbohydrates: 13.8g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Sugar: 4.7g
- Protein: 2.5g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2