Crunchy Napa Cabbage Salad
Yield: 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 head napa cabbage
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 bunch green onions (scallions)
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil (or another flavorless oil)
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- Roughly chop the napa cabbage and pile in a large serving bowl. Peel and slice the mangoes and scatter over the top of the cabbage.
- Chop the green and white ends of the scallions and sprinkle over the salad. Then sprinkle the toasted almonds on top.
- Pour the rice vinegar, oils, and honey in a small bowl. Whisk well and season with salt and pepper. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
Disclosure: I’m a Q Squared NCY product ambassador. All opinions are my own.
PAGE: 1 2