50 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
50 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes: Make dozens of delectable Christmas Cookies for your Holiday Cookie Exchange this year!
Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
Looking for dazzling fool-proof Christmas Cookie Recipes? Let me help…
Here’s a list of my all-time favorite holiday cookies recipes. Maybe you’ll find a few that strike your fancy.
Sugar Cookies Recipes
- The BEST Ever Sugar Cookies
- Brown Butter Brown Sugar Cookies
- Peppermint Frosted Sugar Cookies
- Cornmeal Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Lemon Poppy Seed Sugar Cookies
- Freedom Cookies (Allergy-Minded Cookies)
Thumbprints Cookie Recipes
- Salted Dulce de Leche Thumbprints
- Cherry Ginger Thumbprints
- Lemon Drop Thumbprints
- Pomegranate Coconut Thumbprints
- Caramel Shortbread Sandwich Cookies
- Blueberry Shortbread with Lemon Cream
- Tangerine Chocolate Shortbread
- Chocolate Pistachio Shortbread
- Lemongrass Shortbread
- Classic Salted Chocolate Dipped Shortbread
- Cranberry Orange Shortbread
Chocolate Cookie Recipes
- Best Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Amazing Chocolate Snickerdoodles
- Best Choclate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
- Mexican Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Toffee Brownie Cookies
- Creme de Menthe Swirl Cookies
- Double Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cut-Out Cookie Recipes
- 3D Christmas Cut-Out Cookies
- Fruitcake Cookies
- Red Velvet Cookie Pops with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Potato Chip Cookies with Chocolate Drizzle
- Spiced Roll-Out Sugar Cookie Pops
- Spiced Molasses Marshmallow Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Sour Cream Whoopie Pies with Chocolate Filling
- Tiramisu Cookies
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Chai Latte Sandwich Cookies
- Almond Sandwich Cookies
Specialty Christmas Cookies
- Soft Chewy Molasses Cookies
- Fluffy Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- The BEST Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Fruity Pillow Cookies
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Hungarian Kifli Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Lace Cookies
- Monster Cookies (with Gluten Free instructions)
- Elvis “Burning Love” Cookies
Favorite Cookie Bar Recipes
- Oatmeal Fudge Filled Bars
- Salted Caramel Eggnog Brownies
- Perfect Lemon Bars
- Caramel Pecan Pie Bars
- Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Potato Chip Cookie Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
We hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
All of these cookies look so delicious! The chai latte cookies made it on my holiday cookie exchange list!
I love it! Such an ultimate round-up for cookie recipes! Thank you!
Thumbprint cookies are my favorite this time of year! Love those salted dulce de leche!
These all look wonderful and delicious ! Thanks for putting this together. I plan to reference this all season long!
These all look wonderful! Thanks for putting this together. I plan to reference this all season long!
This is just what I needed for this season!
How can I decide? I think I’ll start with the thumbprint cookies!
These all look so good! Now I am going to get to baking!!!
I want to make every single one of these! What a great collection!
Pingback: The Only Cookie Recipes You’ll Need This Holiday Season (or possibly ever) – Arsenic & Old Place
These were really easy and great. I went with lemon too, but added a bunch of grunod ginger. I love the festive sugar! very pretty. I agree that these are going to be making it to Christmas giveaway plates!
I thought I was burnt out on Christmas cookies, but now I am craving them again. :) These all look amazing! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Oh my goodness – plate after plate of delight!! :-)
oh wow! this is a fabulous collection of cookie recipes… it’s hard to pick a favorite but lately i have been loving cinnamon in everything so i am dying to try your cinnamon roll cookies :)
happy holidays hun :)
Love all these Sommer! I’ve been doing some holiday baking myself, and I love seeing all of your ideas! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
yum- great holiday cookie round-up :)
You deliver right? :)
I love cookies with molasses during the Holidays. Merry Christmas!
Great round up! All of your cookies look and sound delish! I really love the fruit cake cookie!
I want every single cookie, well at least a dozen of each! Merry Christmas!
Gosh, I could have stopped at the first one– salted caramel dulce de leche!!! Yum! And the rest look absolutely addicting too. Merry Christmas!
Such a great round-up. The pictures are so creative and fun. And tasty. I’m hungry now. Lol.
I think you have them all covered here, Sommer. Great list! Merry Christmas! :)
Spectacular, Sommer! Truly a great Christmas cookie recipe round up! Thank you…and, MERRY CHRISTMAS! xoxo
what a great line up of cookies!
One of each, please!
What a great cookie selection!
especially love those fruit cake cookies, so cute!
Each one looks more tempting than the next. I could never choose! :)
All of these cookies look amazing! Can you come over to my house.
OMG – I think I want all of these. Hmm, guess I better get to baking then!
Looks like a fabulous mix for the holidays!
I still don’t think it’s Xmas yet! Happy holidays to you!