Carolina Red Slaw
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2-3 green cabbages (5 pounds total)
- Chop the cabbage into thin strips and place in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the rest of the ingredients until smooth. Pour over the cabbage and mix well. Allow the red slaw to sit in the fridge for several hours.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2