celebrate in simple style with:

Brilliant Bundt Cakes

buy now!

2 Ingredient Chocolate Fondue

For this week’s 5 Minute Fix, I’ve got a hot silky chocolate fondue recipe to share! This 2 ingredient wonder is a great dinner party dessert that takes no time to make. Chocolate fondue, plus a handful of fresh berries, can make any moment seem like a celebration.

2 Ingredient Chocolate Fondue Recipe! #fondue #chocolate

Yes, you read that right.

We’re making chocolate fondue with just two ingredients… chocolate hazelnut spread (like Nutella) and cream.

Now I realize that a normal chocolate fondue recipe only has a few more ingredients than this, but my quickie version melts so fast with the added nutty flavor from the hazelnuts… it’s a shame not to try it.

Making 2 Ingredient Chocolate Fondue Recipe! #fondue #chocolate

2-Ingredient Chocolate Fondue a great impromptu dessert base, when friends pop by unexpectedly.

If you happen to have a jar of Nutella tucked away in the pantry (I think we have about three half-eaten jars hiding around the kitchen at any given moment) and cream in the fridge for your morning coffee, you’re all set!

Easy 2 Ingredient Chocolate Fondue Recipe! #fondue #chocolate

Just heat the cream and Nutella together and serve with cookies, fruit, or pound cake for dipping. You could also pour it over ice cream as a luxurious chocolate sauce.

See you tomorrow!

Five Minute Fix

Chocolate Fondue Recipe

Yield: 6-8 servings

Prep Time:1 minute

Cook Time:4 minutes

• 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
  • 3/4 cup heavy cream

1. Place both the chocolate hazelnut spread and the cream in small sauce pan. Set the pan over medium-high heat.
  2. Stir continuously until the mixture in warm enough to melt and comes together into a smooth chocolate sauce. Remove from heat and serve with fruit, pound cake, or ice cream.

Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!

You May Also Like...

13 Responses to “2 Ingredient Chocolate Fondue”

1. Nancy Longposted May 20, 2014 at 7:13 am

hubby has become a huge Nutella fan and loves chocolate covered strawberries, so this is a no braIner! When I don’t feel like doing dessert, will spread some on crescent rolls, roll them up and bake; then sprinkle w/confectioner’s sugar! He is so easy to please

2. Cassieposted May 20, 2014 at 6:44 am

Using Nutella for fondue is complete genius!

3. Tieghanposted May 20, 2014 at 6:49 am

Oh my goodness! Sommer, this looks amazing and I cannot wait to whip is up at a moments notice! YUM!

4. Erin | The Law Student's Wifeposted May 20, 2014 at 7:16 am

So in 5 minutes I can be eating fondue for breakfast?? This is both amazing and SO dangerous!

5. Christine from Cook the Storyposted May 20, 2014 at 7:21 am

2 ingredients for fondue?! You’re a culinary genius!

6. Gerry @ Foodness Graciousposted May 20, 2014 at 7:23 am

So simple yet so indulgent!

7. Robyn Stone | Add a Pinchposted May 20, 2014 at 7:51 am

So fast – but SO good!!! Love it!!!

8. Sandy@ReluctantEntertainerposted May 20, 2014 at 9:59 am

Fabulous. I love quick and easy desserts, and 2 ingredients! I did something similar for Pepperidge Farm, but with a little spice!

9. mommyiscookingposted May 20, 2014 at 11:02 am

I just made these for my kids, this is a beautiful recipe that we made today and it was so simple. We are going your recipe again on Saturday for our dieting group. Dark chocolate causes fat loss, so we spiced it up with dark chocolate chips!

10. Carla | Carla's Confectionsposted May 22, 2014 at 12:53 pm

You had me at chocolate! Delish!

11. Alisonposted January 21, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Yum!! I think I may try this with the addition on Frangelico!!

12. Pingback: Chocolate Fondue Recipe Winners | Eaters Choice Awards

13. Pingback: Simple 2 Ingredients Chocolate Fondue – Best Quick Fun Food Dessert For Kid Idea - HoliCoffee