celebrate in simple style with:

Brilliant Bundt Cakes

buy now!

New Year’s Eve Party Snacks and Cocktails

New Year’s Eve is just around the corner. If you are planning to entertain this year, let me help with refreshments!

Best New Year's Eve Recipe Ideas #Cocktails #Appetizer

I’ve compiled a link list of my favorite cocktails and party foods to make your New Year’s Eve Bash a success. Afterall, a party is only as good as the food you serve and the friends you invite.

I suggest picking 3 cocktails and 5-7 party snacks, depending on the size of your gathering. Take a look at these…

New Year's Eve Recipe Ideas #Cocktails #Appetizer

Spiced Apple Swedish Meatballs

Antipasto Skewers

Bacon and Pecorino Popcorn

Clams Casino

Have fun and be safe!

You May Also Like...

12 Responses to “New Year’s Eve Party Snacks and Cocktails”

1. Liz @ The Lemon Bowlposted December 27, 2013 at 7:45 am

Love this roundup! We will be staying in with our new little bundle this year so I’m excited to prepare some goodies. :)

2. Kevin @ Closet Cookingposted December 27, 2013 at 8:18 am

Any New Years Eve is going to be so tasty with these! Have a great one!

3. Marian (Sweetopia)posted December 27, 2013 at 12:41 pm

Perfect ideas! Pinned! If you don’t post until then, Happy New Year!

4. Amelia @ Eating Made Easyposted December 27, 2013 at 3:47 pm

These look so fabulous! Especially the chorizo stuffed mushrooms – must try!

5. marlaposted December 27, 2013 at 5:42 pm

All of this looks wonderfuL!!

6. Laura (Tutti Dolci)posted December 27, 2013 at 7:44 pm

Perfect NYE menu!

7. Jeanette | Jeanette's Healthy Livingposted December 27, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Loving all these fun ideas for New Year’s Eve! Wishing you and your family the best in the New Year Sommer!

8. Juliaposted December 27, 2013 at 9:54 pm

There’s so much deliciousness in this post, I can barely stand it! Those cocktails all look so amazing and the snacks would definitely keep me going until midnight! Happy holidays, lady!

9. Heather Christoposted December 28, 2013 at 9:35 am

I loooove this round up and It makes me so excited for New Years Eve!!!!

10. Ordinary Jposted December 28, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Wow, you already finished cooking for New Year’s Party before the New Year!!!! I would love to attend your yummy party!!

11. Layla @ Brunch Time Bakerposted December 29, 2013 at 1:59 pm

What a great round up! They all look delicious!

12. Laura @ Laura's Culinary Adventuresposted December 30, 2013 at 9:05 am

Great ideas! This post makes me excited for the new year!