celebrate in simple style with:

Brilliant Bundt Cakes

buy now!

Merry Christmas from the Colliers

Hi Friends, I just want to drop you a note today to tell you just how very much we appreciate you…

Merry Christmas!

A Spicy Perspective is a family passion. We love sharing our lives and our kitchen experiments with you week after week.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to stop by. Your comments, emails, and even silent presence, means more to us than you’ll ever know.

I hope your day is filled with the hope of new life, the peace of a divine plan, and the warmth of embraces from family and friends. And of course a little excitement (like we had while trying to take our family photo this year.)

May your meals be memorable and your parties pleasant.

Merry Christmas!

Love, the Colliers

You May Also Like...

8 Responses to “Merry Christmas from the Colliers”

1. Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppersposted December 25, 2013 at 7:24 am

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family! Love your family photo!! Too cute!!

2. Mason Canyonposted December 25, 2013 at 9:11 am

Merry Christmas to you and your family. May you have a safe and wonderful holiday.

3. Marlyposted December 25, 2013 at 9:34 am

Merry Christmas to you too, Sommer! Hope you have a wonderful day with family. This photo is so cute – love it!

4. Layla @ Brunch Time Bakerposted December 25, 2013 at 9:18 pm

What a lovely family, Merry Christmas to you too!

5. Ordinary Jposted December 26, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Nice family pic. Gorgeous Tree. A photo I always fancy for myself…. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays.

6. Franposted December 26, 2013 at 7:23 pm

I just started following you. I loved the white chocolate balls with the peppermint candy cane sticking out of them. I would love to make it for New Years party. You call for bags of white chocolate melts in the recipe but I cannot find them. Can you please tell me the brand name and where you purchased it. I live in Florida but somehow I will find it. Thanks.

• Sommer — December 26th, 2013 @ 9:07 pm

Hi Fran, Wilton makes them (found at crafts stores) or you can just buy white almond bark at your grocery store. :)

7. Nutmeg Nannyposted December 26, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Gorgeous family, I love this photo :)