Baked Brie Bites
Tiny baked brie bites, make a simple and alluring party snack that everyone will love!
Once upon a time, the only appetizer I ever made was baked brie.
You know… the old classic wheel of brie wrapped in puff pastry and topped with jam or berries?
I had a special relationship with that molten bundle and it played the part of my escort to many a holiday gathering.
Yet as time progressed, I felt the need to branch out in my party food endeavors. For a few years I made appetizer after appetizer, each one more delectable than the one before.
Out of sight out of mind for baked brie?
Never. With baked brie, absence only made the heart grow fonder.
So I’ve brought it back with a vengeance, creating all sorts of baked brie recipes including this itty bitty spin on the classic.
In today’s recipe I used Athens Mini Fillo Shells to make easy-to-hold baked brie bites, that just might be the world’s easiest party snack.
I love using Athens Mini Fillo Shells this time of year because they are the perfect crispy palette for all your favorite holiday flavors.
With only four ingredients, and 5 minutes in the oven, I may never go back to baking the whole wheel of brie.
Crisp pastry, oozing cheese, tangy cranberry preserves, and salty pistachios.
I think I’ve struck baked brie gold!
This would be the perfect starter for your Thanksgiving feast this year.
Looking for more great phyllo shell recipes? Check out Phyllo.com!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Baked Brie Bites
- 1 box Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 4 ounces brie cheese
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 3 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the Athens Mini Fillo Shells on a baking sheet.
- Cut the brie into small 1/2 teaspoon sized chunks and place one in each mini fillo shell. Bake for 5 minutes, until the brie is melted.
- Remove from the oven and dollop a scant spoonful of cranberry sauce on each little brie tart. Sprinkle with pistachios and serve warm.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Athens Foods. All opinions are always my own.
SUBSCRIBE below to receive new recipes by email + Our FREE eCookbook Top 25 Recipes!
54 Responses to “Baked Brie Bites”
Pingback: Friday Faves #9
Pingback: Baked Brie Bites | Culinary Recipes