2013 Annual Sponsors

Over the last couple years I’ve had the opportunity to work with some amazing companies and share their products.

Telling you about the ingredients, tools, and items I use in my own kitchen, that make my dishes tasty and my life a little easier, is just another way I hope to enhance your cooking experience here on A Spicy Perspective.

After all, if you came across a product you were crazy over, I would want to hear about it.

I’ve hand-picked the companies I plan to share with you this year, from the brands I buy and use again and again.

These companies produce goods that I feel stand out in flavor, utility or design.

OXO: Innovative kitchen tools that make life worth living, as far as I’m concerned.

oxo_logo copy

Land O’Lakes: Butter that tastes just like grandma churned it.

Maiden_4C_SimpleGoodnessTag

Shenandoah Cabinetry: This impeccably-designed and highly attractive cabinetry is going in my home this spring–more details to come!

Musselman’s: America’s favorite Apple Butter and my new go-to ingredient.

Musselman's

Emile Henry: The prettiest cookware I’ve ever seen, that happens to cook with extreme precision.

emile henry copy

Villeroy & Boch: My beloved dish and barware company, with a pattern for every personality… or mood.

VB_Logo_asp

DeLallo: Authentic home-style pasta for when I’m too lazy to make my own pasta. (Which is pretty much all the time.)

Real California Milk and Real California Cheese: Exceptional cheeses and a variety of dairy products (from milk to yogurt) from those famous California cows and some pretty talented dairy artists.

Look for the Seals

Throughout the year, you’ll have the opportunity to see just how useful and/or delicious these items are.

Plus, there are many SURPRISES in store along the way…

Check out my new Sponsors Page for more information about these extraordinary companies.

You Might Also Like

28 Responses to “2013 Annual Sponsors”

Leslie — February 1, 2013 @ 6:44 am

All extra fabulous companies!!!

Julie @ Table for Two — February 1, 2013 @ 7:06 am

ALL these companies are phenomenal! I love OXO products and have them all over my house and land o lakes butter is all up in my freezer! haha

marla — February 1, 2013 @ 7:21 am

Oh wow!! Such a GREAT year you have lined up Sommer ~ can’t wait to hear more about these partnerships and great products.

Marian (Sweetopia) — February 1, 2013 @ 7:55 am

I love them all! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store this year!

Marly — February 1, 2013 @ 7:57 am

What a great group of companies you’re working with, Sommer! I’m so happy for you that you’ve had opportunities to work with some great people!

Amy — February 1, 2013 @ 7:59 am

Yay! So many of my favorite too!. I can’t wait to see your new cabinets.

Jeanette — February 1, 2013 @ 8:18 am

What a nice selection of high quality companies Sommer – I can’t wait to see what you roll out this year, always enjoy seeing your creative recipes.

Maria — February 1, 2013 @ 8:25 am

So many great companies! I am happy we get to work together with Land O’ Lakes! Yay!

Kristen — February 1, 2013 @ 8:35 am

Can’t wait to see how you work with these companies this year! Such great ones.

Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies — February 1, 2013 @ 8:45 am

Can’t wait to find out more about these brands–and see your new cabinets! :D

Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles — February 1, 2013 @ 8:59 am

What a fabulous group of companies, Sommer. Here’s to 2013!!

Gaby — February 1, 2013 @ 9:13 am

such great companies!! can’t wait to see all your creations with their products!

Julia {The Roasted Root} — February 1, 2013 @ 9:34 am

This is a great shout out to thoughtful companies that help bloggers out. I love working with companies that are socially and environmentally responsible and are willing to help a gal out! :) Must be fun working with all your sponsors! Congrats!

Carolyn — February 1, 2013 @ 10:19 am

Mmmmm, cheeeeeeese! :)

Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen — February 1, 2013 @ 10:25 am

Such great companies. I love OXO and working with them couldn’t be better. Land O’Lakes and Musselman’s are also tops in my book. I am always drooling over your Villeroy & Boch! Can’t wait to see what you have in store this year. You always inspire me!

naomi — February 1, 2013 @ 11:18 am

Great selection, Sommer! All solid products

Amy Tong — February 1, 2013 @ 12:05 pm

Love these companies. :)

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen — February 1, 2013 @ 1:48 pm

Sommer, what an outstanding way to unveil your sponsors for 2013! I appreciate how you provided an “opt-in” for your readers to read even more. (Yes, I clicked through and read every word about each company and the usefulness each offers.) Most importantly, I appreciate how crucial it is for you to maintain the trust of your readers as well as how selective you were (with strict criteria) when deciding which companies to work with this year and how they must fit your brand of excellence here at A Spicy Perspective. Wishing you and your sponsors all the best in 2013!

Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking — February 1, 2013 @ 1:54 pm

Great line up of brands, Sommer! I adore Emile Henry cookware…

Angela — February 1, 2013 @ 3:54 pm

hah I totally agree with you about OXO – their products are hard to beat!!! I have so many of their tools that have stood the test of time over the years. I esp. adore my lemon and citrus juicer.

Jennifer @ Mother Thyme — February 1, 2013 @ 8:19 pm

Such an amazing line up of brands. I have adored the Villeroy & Boch dishes you have shared in your beautiful photos in the past. I look forward to seeing what you have in store this year with these companies. :)

Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. — February 2, 2013 @ 9:20 am

great for you girl! Awesome

Laurie Bakke — February 2, 2013 @ 3:04 pm

Great line-up of products! I can not wait to see what you do with everything. Congrats!!

Brian @ A Thought For Food — February 3, 2013 @ 9:43 pm

OXO is always a solid company. Great to see you working with them!

Cassie — February 4, 2013 @ 7:50 am

Amazing companies, all of them! I just recently Discovered Delallo and love them. And OXO is always a favorite!

Tara @ Unsophisticook — February 4, 2013 @ 1:14 pm

Fabulous companies all around!

Ali | Gimme Some Oven — February 6, 2013 @ 1:10 pm

Love each of these! Cheers to 2013!!! :)

jen — February 6, 2013 @ 7:54 pm

Love quite a few of these myself!