Big Thanksgiving Recipe Round Up

Thanksgiving Recipe Round Up

We’re two days away from the biggest cooking day of the year. Are you ready?

Have no fear, I’m here to help!

Below I’ve listed recipe options galore to provide plenty of smiles at your Thanksgiving table. Most of them are low-maintenance, big-impact dishes.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends and I’ll see you Friday.

Hugs!

Yogurt Cheesecake with Orange Shortbread Crust and Chambord Drizzle, V

Chai Latte Cupcakes, V

Brandy Apple Mini Pies with Cornmeal Crust, V

Curried Apple Turnovers, V

GF = Gluten Free

V= Vegetarian

For more Gluten Free Thanksgiving Options visit Udi’s Gluten Free Community. It’s a  great resource  for GF recipes, tips, and support!

18 Responses to “Big Thanksgiving Recipe Round Up”

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — November 20, 2012 @ 8:35 am

Yum! Everything looks amazing! I’m going to check out the slow cooker apple butter rolls! That sounds intriguing! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen — November 20, 2012 @ 8:38 am

Wow, Thanksgiving dinner at your house is going to be amazing! So many inspiring dishes! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Sommer!

Melissa — November 20, 2012 @ 10:25 am

So many great dishes! Thanks so much for putting this list together!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jeanette — November 20, 2012 @ 10:37 am

Amazing Sommer! Can I come to your house for Thanksgiving?! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Laura (Tutti Dolci) — November 20, 2012 @ 10:42 am

What a great round-up, can I come for dinner? ;) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Kate@Diethood — November 20, 2012 @ 3:34 pm

Do you have room for four more at your table?! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kari@Loaves n Dishes — November 20, 2012 @ 3:55 pm

We’re coming to your house for dinner! Every thing looks so yummy!

Cassie | Bake Your Day — November 20, 2012 @ 7:14 pm

Wow, this is an amazing list! You could have multiple Thanksgiving meals here. Love it!

Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. — November 20, 2012 @ 10:07 pm

what a great round up! Happy Thanksgiving Sommer

Kimby — November 20, 2012 @ 10:28 pm

Sommer, your side dish section is calling my name. (But then, so are the greens.) And bread. And… and… and… :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — November 21, 2012 @ 3:20 am

Such an awesome round-up! You know I’m totally making these even after the holidays, right? :)

Carolyn — November 21, 2012 @ 6:05 am

Great round up. I am not have so organized as this…wish I was!

Heidi @foodiecrush — November 21, 2012 @ 8:34 am

What a round up, I may never have to look at another blog again. I’ve been asked to bring a green salad, aka BORING!! I may have to give your roasted beet and fennel salad a try and really rock their socks off.

Amy — November 21, 2012 @ 12:01 pm

I am ready for Thanksgiving for sure! How about you? :)

Julia {The Roasted Root} — November 21, 2012 @ 2:29 pm

Ohhhh woman, I’m so glad you did this roundup! Your recipes are fabulous – healthy and also speak to the comfort of Thanksgiving and family-style meals. I love this roundup and I can tell all of these recipes are going to be very useful to many people tomorrow and throughout the holiday season! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Shaina — November 21, 2012 @ 10:50 pm

Great round-up, Sommer!

Jen L | Tartine and Apron Strings — November 22, 2012 @ 1:43 am

Good spread you have going there…Happy Thanksgiving to you. Hope you have a (relatively) stress-free weekend! Enjoy!

Nichole — September 16, 2013 @ 12:51 pm

I can’t seem to stop Pinning recipes from your site for my Thanksgiving menu. Great spins on traditional dishes. Love a healthy dose of creativity with my comfort food. Love it! Thanks.