Important Announcement

Hi Friends,

I just wanted to send out a quick note to tell you A Spicy Perspective has been under the attack of pesky hackers this week, or as my kids would say… Hooligans!

I’m so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you, and I also want to apologize for the droning political campaign clips that were plastered here.

I appreciate all the messages, screen shots, and warnings you sent me when your anti virus programs detected the problem. That was so helpful in getting A Spicy Perspective cleaned up.

Because of  the turbulent week, the Bush’s Beans Camping Grill Giveaway will be extended until September 5th. Make sure to stop by and enter.

Also, make sure to check out my latest recipe post: Candied Bacon Corn Salsa. I promise you won’t want to miss it.

Thanks for your patient support, and Happy Labor Day Weekend!

You Might Also Like

9 Responses to “Important Announcement”

lisabella — August 31, 2012 @ 9:08 pm

SO glad you got it cleared up (I messaged you on FB), I was really wanting to come back to the site!

• Sommer — September 1st, 2012 @ 6:33 am

Thanks so much Isabella! It has been a frustrating week–I appreciate your help!

Mike — August 31, 2012 @ 9:25 pm

I didn’t notice anything the 24th when I was the first to enter the contest. Guess it was after that.

I hate spammers and hackers. I’m all for mercy for many crimes, but…I’d best not say what I’d do to those people. Glad you got it sorted out.

Schmidty — September 1, 2012 @ 1:01 pm

Yay! And I appreciate the email ‘all-clear’ heads up, too! :)

I hope you have a wonderful extended weekend!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — September 1, 2012 @ 1:05 pm

Oh geeze!! I was wondering what was up with your blog!! It kept telling me it needed a plug in, that mine crashed. Glad your back up and running!!

Barbara | Creative Culinary — September 1, 2012 @ 1:25 pm

Ouch…but I enjoy that you have a sense of humor about it. Well, now at least. Never ceases to amaze me that people have nothing better to do than wreck havoc on others…sorry it was you!

Bacon? OK…I’m in! :)

Pamela Cooper — September 1, 2012 @ 1:55 pm

Thanks for the all clear email. Glad it’s back up, too.

Nancy Long — September 1, 2012 @ 5:25 pm

thanks – was wondering what the strange popup was and almost cancelled w/you

Elizabeth@ Food Ramblings — September 4, 2012 @ 7:29 am

Glad it all got fixed!!!